Sign Up below to be a part of a Paid Migraine Study in North Carolina
If you experience migraines, you may qualify to participate in a research study evaluating an investigational medication. All study-related care and study medication or placebo will be included at no cost, and qualified participants will receive financial compensation for time and travel expenses.
To participate, you must:
– Be 18 years of age or older
– Have no more than 8 moderate to severe migraines per month within the last 3 months
– Have experienced migraines for at least 1 year with onset prior to age 50
– Have migraines lasting about 4 – 72 hours if untreated
– Be able to distinguish migraines from tension/cluster headaches